2021 High School Summer Break Bucket list
It's summertime--which means a couple of things: no homework, time with your best friends, and all the sun to soak up. This is the PERFECT time for you to try something new, so buckle up because we've got all the best activities you NEED to do this sunny summer season. There's something about the sun shining down and the clear blue skies that bring out the adventure in us all. Keep reading for all the summer activities to put on your bucket list during your break from school!
- Go to a drive-in.
- Go to an amusement park.
- Strawberry pickin'
- Try out some trendy summer nails.
- Attempt some no-heat hairstyles.
- Make a summer playlist on Spotify or Apple music.
- Road trip to surrounding states with your best friends
- And don't forget to use that playlist you made.
- Don't forget about the snacks! You have to have all the summer snack essentials: candy, cold drinks, fruit, etc.
- There's nothing like sitting by the pool on a hot summer day. Don't forget your sunscreen.
- The most relaxing water activity there is.
- Book it to the nearest pier. Bring a blanket, some snacks, all your best stories, and have a sunset hangout sesh with your closest friends.
- Or you can nap in one, too. That's always a good idea.
- There's a new trend happening every day. Just pick one and try it--who knows, you might even go viral!
- These can be pretty easy to make; grab a tarp and water hose, and you'll be good to go. Placing the tarp on a slight hill is preferred, and you can add soap for extra slippery fun. Be careful, though!
- You don't have to have an ocean nearby to go to the beach. Many lakes will have a beach area for people to sit in, and sometimes you can't even tell the difference!
- Don't forget the facemasks, pedicures, manicures, and more! A spa night followed up by a movie is the perfect way to spend your summer evening.
- Is there something you've wanted to try? Now is the time to do it. If it's somewhere far, you've never had time to go to, hop in the car and make a day out of it!
- And treat yourself to a snow cone after
The most important thing is to have fun with your summer! This is the time where you can make some of your best memories of high school. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, let loose, and have fun!
Leave a comment