We know note taking isn't everyone's jam - but we've got some quick and easy tips to make High School note taking easy and studying for tests - dare-I-say - FUN!
1. Grab yourself a pencil or pen, highlighter, and colored marker/pen
2. Use a ? in the margins to signify anything that needs more research
3. Draw an ARROW to connect terms that go together or words with definitions
4. CIRCLE important words
5. Highlight key points - especially when a teacher repeats it more than once!
6. Use bullet points for lists
7. Put a BOX around main topics that don't want to be missed
What are your tips? Share below!